Successful capital transactions are a complex process with the bar typically set to public-company standards. Once completed, venture capital investors’ shares often enable them to exert significant control over the startup’s decisions, practices and policies – challenging the company to quickly implement mature, bullet-proof financial and business processes.
Fast-growing businesses seeking funding will benefit from Blythe Global Advisors’ experienced finance and accounting executives who can help spearhead the capital journey. From pre- to post-transaction, our full suite of non-audit services can help convey a company’s true value and facilitate a speedy, successful deal close.
BGA’s Venture Capital Services include:
- Implementation of finance and accounting infrastructure or augmentation of current competencies
- Audit readiness including memoranda preparation and other pro forma document assistance
- Review, evaluation and organization of financial and accounting records for compliance
- Analysis, selection and documentation of accounting policies and procedures related to complex revenue arrangements, equity structures and share-based compensation arrangements
- Assessment and implementation of internal controls and risk assessment
- Advice and assistance in enterprise resource planning, or ERP, accounting systems implementation to ensure a quick, successful deployment
- Assistance in the development and maintenance of compliant monthly, quarterly and annual internal and external reports
- Part-time and interim professional services (CFO, controller, financial reporting director/manager)
When the time comes to undertake a subsequent transaction, BlytheTeam® is ready with end-to-end services to help ensure a successful result on time and on budget. We have the expertise and resources to help companies design and execute world-class financial processes at every phase of the company’s lifecycle. We also have a broad portfolio of flexibly priced, customizable services. Our closed-loop service delivery process is collaborative, geared to long-term relationships and covers the entire engagement cycle.
BGA also offers IPO and Mergers and Acquisitions services that are customizable, cost-effective and cover a broad range of needs that can arise from private equity transactions.