Executing a successful capital transaction is a complex process with the bar typically set to public company standards. Once completed, the private equity firm’s investment enables it to impose rigorous objectives – often challenging the acquired company to augment existing financial and business processes quickly or implement new ones almost overnight.
Blythe Global Advisors has the resources and expertise to help companies design and execute world-class financial processes at every phase of the company’s lifecycle, including a broad portfolio of customizable services with flexible pricing. Our closed-loop service delivery process is collaborative, geared to long-term relationships, and covers the entire engagement cycle.
Fast-growing businesses seeking investment can count on BGA’s experienced finance and accounting executives to help spearhead their capital journey. Regardless of where a company is on the reporting spectrum, BGA’s full suite of non-audit services can help convey a company’s true value and facilitate a speedy, successful close of the deal. From pre- to post-transaction, we act as the financial “face” to the PE firm’s due diligence and legal teams.
Private Equity Services
- Finance and accounting infrastructure implementation or augmentation of current competencies
- Audit readiness, including memoranda preparation and other pro forma document assistance
- Review, evaluation and organization of financial and accounting records for compliance
- Analysis, selection, documentation and maintenance of accounting policies and procedures related to revenue recognition, share-based compensation, etc.
- Assessment and implementation of internal controls and risk assessment
- Advice and assistance in enterprise resource planning, or ERP, accounting systems implementation to ensure a quick, successful deployment
- Assistance in the development and maintenance of compliant monthly/quarterly/annual internal and external reports
- Part-time and interim professional services (CFO, controller, financial reporting director/manager)
When it’s time to go public or enter a merger or acquisition, BlytheTeam® is ready with end-to-end services to help ensure a successful result on time and on budget.
Contact Us Today
(* Required field)