For small to mid-sized companies, investing in an internal audit function demonstrates strength of purpose and good governance. For large companies with an established internal audit function, regular reviews are essential to determine if controls meet current needs.
Blythe Global Advisors has a proven track record of helping companies of all sizes implement the full range of internal audit services. We help companies implement the right infrastructure to lessen risks, comply with current regulations and save money. We make decisions based on rules that have withstood the severe scrutiny that internal audit functions undergo.
We deliver these consistently high results through BlytheTeam®. Clients can attest that we hit the ground running and always leave companies ready to meet reporting obligations, strengthened against the threat of breach and better situated to reach strategic objectives.
Our Internal Audit Services include:
- Enterprise risk: We assess existing capabilities and develop recommendations to ensure that systems, policies, procedures and skills are aligned with current accounting principles and strategy.
- Implementation: For companies investing in their first internal audit, implementing a full-scale, compliant internal audit function is a complex process that is traditionally phased in over time. With BGA, you don’t need to hire additional financial and accounting professionals or IT personnel. Working with your current organizational resources, we’ll perform a turnkey implementation for you.
- Business process reviews: For companies with existing internal audit functions that face bandwidth challenges, periodic reviews are essential to look beyond Sarbanes-Oxley 404 requirements. We review processes, procedures and protocols to determine if your organization is up to date with changes to business models, revenue streams and associated risks.
- Cosourcing/outsourcing: Once implemented, we can provide a full-time equivalent professional to carry out internal audit responsibilities – a solution that’s especially cost-effective for smaller companies. Our high-caliber personnel are experienced at evaluating risks, identifying gaps, providing recommendations and fulfilling the independent aspects of internal audit work without the conflict of interest that prevents your audit firm from doing this work.
- Audit committee interface: When it’s time to report to the board, our Big Four experience comes to the fore. We help provide comprehensive, multidimensional reports – making your internal audit function a valuable tool for your board’s decision-making
Contact Us Today
(* Required field)