The new CARES Act Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) provides small businesses with funds to pay up to 8 weeks of payroll costs, including benefits. Funds can also be used to pay interest on mortgages, rent, and utilities. SBA lenders have begun accepting loan applications.
We have received many inquiries from the community regarding the details and logistics of the Program. Blythe Global Advisors can assist you with:
- How to determine eligibility
- How and where to apply
- How to identify and communicate with appropriate SBA lender
- How to determine loan amount
- How to gather, document and support payroll and other required information
- How to maximize the critical debt forgiveness portion of the PPP
We are recommending that all of our clients consider participating in the Payroll Protection Program. The Program is likely to run out of money quickly, so time is of the essence. Blythe Global Advisors is poised and ready to assist you immediately.
Reach out to Todd Brumley, leader of the BGA Debt & Banking Advisory Group, for consultation. He can reached at (714) 681-4458 or email@example.com. You can reach our team at CovidResponse@BlytheTeam.com.