After our recent announcement of the LeasePilot launch, we found that the name sat in a crowded field of similar names that could cause confusion. We want to make it as easy as possible for our clients to find us. So, we’ve changed our name to LeaseDashBoard.
Simplify accounting for leases and easily comply with FASB ASC 842 and IFRS 16 with the LeaseDashBoard. These new rules require that every single lease, no matter how small, has to be recorded on the balance sheet, adding hours to audits and reducing margins. LeaseDashBoard is designed to help companies create all the deliverables that an auditor will request, saving time and ensuring an efficient and accurate review by your CPA firm.
for businesses that need help
determining lease calculations
under ASC 842 and IFRS 16
as a basis for converting data
into audit-ready financial statements.
Decreases organizational complexity.
Facilitates informed decisions.
Increases speed and efficiency.
Lowers total cost of compliance.
LeaseDashBoard simplifies accounting for all leased assets including real estate property, equipment, and vehicles. We have the experience to make the process seamless and get your company audit ready. Just send us your leasing contracts and we’ll do the rest. You can see some of our leasing clients here.
Here’s a snapshot of LeaseDashBoard’s benefits:
- Comprehensive. Expert advice applied to a product that’s customizable and covers all types of leases, including embedded leases.
- Compliant. Designed to conform to the latest FASB ASC 842 and IFRS 16 rules as well as all regulatory agencies and oversight boards.
- Adaptable and Flexible. A built-in process for accommodating not just embedded, additional, expired or modified leases but also other dynamic factors such as renewal terms and conditions, changing interest rates, right-to-use asset agreements, etc. This means documentation and assumptions are updated quickly – including our advice on the management judgments that will be required to arrive at accurate values of every lease’s assets and liabilities.
- Straightforward and Versatile. Clear delineation of data that enables staff to convert information seamlessly into journal entries, footnotes, etc. and financial statements that meet all regulatory requirements; actionable information for executives to formulate judgments and MD&A content.
- Efficient. Organized with an eye to what auditors need; data that’s trouble-free for auditors to verify and validate.
- Streamlined and Cost-Efficient. No purchase of software or its associated training; delivered as an easy-to-use tool prepared for finance and accounting professionals.
To learn quickly how we can help you, contact us now.
Learn more about our end-to-end lease accounting services here.
To learn more about Blythe Global Advisors, our solutions and BlytheTeam®,
visit blytheglobal.com or call 949-757-4180.