Marc brings more than 30 years’ experience advising companies of all sizes on their accounting and financial reporting requirements. He has helped mature companies solve complex business issues and emerging companies upgrade their accounting competency.
Prior to forming Blythe Global Advisors, Marc was an audit partner at Ernst & Young. At the firm’s national office, he designed and implemented its global audit approach and various quality control processes. For several years, he ran the education and quality control processes for the Orange County office. He also served as an assurance and advisory business services partner for EY’s Southern California area, where he worked closely with market leaders in the technology, consumer products, health science, and software and semiconductor industries. Marc was also an independent review partner or SEC review partner for many of the firm’s larger clients. A recognized technical expert, he was a member of Ernst & Young’s global software and semiconductor industry sector networks.
- Blythe Global Advisors, Founder & President
- Ernst & Young, Audit Partner
- Current board member and past president, Orange County chapter of IMA (OCIMA)
- Member, Finance and Accounting Consultants Alliance (FINACA)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants