March 18, 2020
We’re here for you
On behalf of Blythe Global Advisors (BGA), we hope that this note finds you and your loved ones safe and healthy. The well-being of our people, clients, families and communities is our top priority.
Even though uncertainty abounds, business must continue. BGA is committed to working to ensure safety while minimizing business interruption. Filing deadlines loom, transactions await, accountings must be completed and reportings disseminated. Blythe Global Advisors is here to help. We are leveraging our investments in technology, enabling the BlytheTeam® to continue to provide accounting services in a remote environment, as we have for the past ten years.
The following are some of the areas in which we are supporting the business community:
- End-to-end accounting advice: On demand support to help companies meet deadlines, accounting and reporting needs, drive audits to completion
- Process assessment and process improvements: Helping companies implement and fulfill business continuity plans while adapting to functioning in a remote work environment
- M&A services: Assisting companies in their assessment of in process and potential M&A transactions, including potential impacts due to recent events
- Risk advisory services: Helping companies reassess risk frameworks in light of recent events, helping companies deploy mitigation plans, supporting maintaining effective internal controls as a result of the shift in remote working environments
- Growth/Business continuity advisory services: Assisting companies with reassessing their business forecast outlook including:
- Providing tools for forecasting and managing day-to-day cash flow and critical working capital
- Negotiating vendor and banking relationships
- Analysis and assistance related to reorganization/restructuring for strategic business decisions based on current events
We have increased our communication with clients and have initiated an internal weekly call that will provide a forum for our teams to synchronize during this disruptive period. We also have a broad geographic reach across the U.S., which enables us to serve our clients without unnecessary travel.
We understand that our clients depend on us and we are dedicated to helping you during this challenging time.
The news and briefs published on this Web site, current as of the dates of publication, are for general information and reference purposes only. They do not constitute specific financial or accounting advice for individual circumstances and/or companies. Such specific financial or accounting advice should always be sought separately.