Dimitri Sayegh, CPA
Transaction Services Leader
- Expertise: Dimitri is an expert on mergers and acquisitions, value creation, organizational design, restructurings and reorganizations. He has led a wide range of transactions including buy-side and sell-side mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, recapitalizations, and raising public/private-equity funds aggregating over $10 billion. Fluent in French and Arabic, Dimitri has planned and executed outbound and inbound transactions with Europe, Japan, Asia, Australia and Latin America. Dimitri has deep experience in multiple sectors including Aerospace & Defense, Asset Management, Engineering & Construction, Professional Services, Healthcare Advisory, Hospitality, Real Estate, Luxury Consumer Products, Manufacturing, Distribution, Media & Entertainment and Technology.
Dimitri specializes in guiding enterprises through the implementation of growth plans through transactions. He works with clients to overcome the financial and operational challenges associated with periods of rapid transformation created by either market forces or internal initiatives such as acquisitions, mergers, divestitures, profitability volatility, liquidity constraints, leveraged negotiations, reorganizations and restructurings.
- Vice President, China Construction America
- Board Member and Interim Chief Financial Officer, CCA Civil (part of China Construction America)
- Partner – Transaction Advisory Services – Engineering and Construction Sector Leader, EY
- Associations: California Society of Certified Public Accountants