Private Equity Services
Executing a successful capital transaction is a complex process with the bar typically set to public-company standards. Once completed, the investment made by the private equity (PE) firm enables them to impose rigorous objectives on the acquired company – often challenging the company to augment existing financial and business processes quickly or implement new ones almost overnight.
When you need expert advice,
At Blythe Global Advisors, we have the resources and expertise to help companies design and execute world-class financial processes at every phase of the company’s lifecycle. We also have a broad portfolio of customizable services that we offer with flexible pricing. Our closed-loop service delivery process is collaborative, geared to long-term relationships and covers the entire engagement cycle.
If you’re a fast-growing business seeking investment, our experienced finance and accounting executives can help spearhead your capital journey. Regardless of where you are on the reporting spectrum, our full suite of non-audit services can help convey your company’s true value and facilitate a speedy, successful close of deal. From pre- to post-transaction, we’ll act as your financial “face” to the PE firm’s due diligence and legal teams. Services include:
- Implementation of finance and accounting infrastructure or augmentation of current competencies.
- Audit readiness including memoranda preparation and other pro forma document assistance.
- Review, evaluation and organization of financial and accounting records for compliance.
- Analysis, selection, documentation and maintenance of accounting policies and procedures related to revenue recognition, share-based compensation, etc.
- Assessment and implementation of internal controls and risk assessment.
- Advice and assistance in the implementation of ERP accounting systems to ensure a quick, successful deployment.
- Assistance in the development and maintenance of compliant monthly/quarterly/annual internal and external reports.
- Part-time and interim professional services (CFO, controller, financial reporting director/manager).
When the time comes to go public or enter into a merger or acquisition, BlytheTeam® is ready with end-to-end services to help ensure a successful result on time and on budget.
- IPO services include readiness; documentation, analysis and diligence; regulatory statements; internal controls; and post-transaction reporting obligations.
- M&A services include accounting function readiness, due diligence, deal structure analysis, integration planning and implementation, accounting implications and quality of earnings assessment.